Thursday, April 7, 2011

Peachy

It's amazing how powerful a positive outlook can be.
How a simple attitude adjustment can dramatically change your perception of things.

Right now... I am feeling really good.

To look at me you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
The changes are all internal... but they are real.

I'm sending positive vibes out there and I'm getting positive vibes in return.

Things take less effort than before, in fact some things which were once a gargantuan effort are now almost effortless.

I'm being super social rather than hibernating.

Everything is snowballing.

This is my last week or drunken debauchery.

Don't worry I'm not turning into a priest and I don't believe in the idea of going cold turkey.

I just feel like taking time out from my usual binge drinking escapades.
Being a little more accountable... responsible for my actions.
Finding a healthy balance.

Right now everything is peachy fucking keen, probably because it's mostly still all in my head... an ideal.
I'm done with the theory... time to start the practical.

Growing old is mandatory... growing up is optional... maybe it's time for me to explore that option.

No comments:

Post a Comment