Sunday, April 3, 2011

Better Man

Previously I've touched on the fact that I don't like myself all that much.

I look in the mirror and I don't like the man staring back at me.
He looks tired... worn... unhappy.

I've wanted to change for some time but have been unable to self motivate... to find the drive I need to make those changes.

Sometimes I lay in bed in the morning and I struggle to find a reason just to get up.

No course.
No drive.
No direction.

Only distraction.

I know now what I want.

I want to be a better man.

Hiro has given me the greatest gift.

Hope.

He believes in me... and if he can do that... maybe I can believe in myself.

You inspire me babe.

I just hope you are as patient as you are kind.

3 comments:

  1. i hope you do it for yourself, though. not for him. not for anyone else, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nishiboy :)... I am doin this for me. Just didn't have the strength to make the changes alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day, my post would be similar to this Steve :)

    ReplyDelete