Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sister

I've always had this secret desire to find out that my sister is actually adopted...

See I have 1, younger sister 29, and 2 younger brothers aged 13 and 14.
I am the oldest and I guess you could say the mother hen to the others.
My brothers and I look the same, we have the same sense of humour, think and act allot a like but my sister is like my polar opposite in almost every respect.

The chalk to my cheese.
The ying to my yang.
The Coke Zero to my Coke.

(EXPLAINATION: I mix really well and despite the fact that I might not be all that good for you, you can't help coming back for more. I may be bad but I'm honest about who and what I am. Coke Zero is at best is a bland imitation and everything about is artificial.)

I've always been introverted but outgoing while she's always been extroverted but with low self esteem. I was the smart one with no drive. She was the driven one with no smarts. I've always been my own person, she's always been a sheep. I'm nice and she's a bitch (an objective opinion I assure you)

She is immature, selfish and annoying and... and! she has absolutely NO sense of humour!!!

So I posted something publically on her wall that may have been highly offensive... what’s the big deal?
Her boyfriend and all her friends found it funny.

Ok I know I'm just ranting because that’s what I do to get my frustrations out of my system.
I'm going to be the bigger person, show my maturity and do the right thing.
Clearly an apology is in order here...

So Kylie (that’s my sister’s name) when you’re ready...

I will accept your apology for not having a sense of humour and not getting my exceedingly funny and publically humiliating joke.

You’re my sister.... and despite your seemingly endless list of annoying flaws... I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment