Saturday, March 19, 2011

Forgiven Not Forgotten

Today I turn 31 (YAH for me)

Maybe I'm getting sentimental in my old age but a freind told me recently that life is just too dam short.
Take a chance, what have you got to loose?

Apart from my dignity and pride not all that much.

So I'm issuing all a "Get out of jail free card"

I apologise if I offended or hurt any one but all you fuckers know you deserved it!

Your forgiven... not forgotten

I don't just have the ass of an elephant... I have the memory too

I've graduated from "Vodka Therapy" to the "Joint-cha Sessions"... hopefully I'll figure out my shit before I move up  to "Methadone Treatment"

I will elaborate when I'm sober

Love to all xoxo


CONTINUED...

Sometimes I will say things that aren’t 100% true... sometimes I will say things that are outright lies.
I will be sarcastic, I will be ironic, I will joke, I will exaggerate, embellish and slant things based on my own personal perspective.

I write from my inner voice and who of you doesn’t do all these things inside your own head.

This blog is a glimpse of the inside workings of my mind not a clinical reality based text book definition.

All I can tell you is that all the feelings, the ideas and intent behind the thoughts are real.
If you continue to read it is at your own discretion...

No comments:

Post a Comment