Sunday, February 20, 2011

Down

I keep having this recurring dream.
It's really fucked up.
I've had it like 4 times now in the past week.

I dream that I'm sleeping... I wake up and its pitch black.
I feel around and it's like I'm enclosed or wrapped up in something.
Somehow I can still breathe but theres a slow crushing weight pinning me down.
My movements are slow and take so much energy it's like I'm trying to swim in a pool of concrete.
As I struggle it gets harder and harder till eventually I'm unable to move.

The comparrisons to my waking life are a little scary...

Yeah I'm still breathing but I feel as if I'm slowly being weighed down and overcome.
Things just keep getting harder and rather than continuing to fight through it... it seems as if I have just surrendered.

I'm not sleeping, I'm not eating properly and I'm constantly moody (perhaps because I'm so tired and hungry)

Please let this just be a phase and not the beginings of a deep depression.
God help me... no God help everyone else if it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment