Saturday, February 19, 2011

ARRGG

That is the sound I make when I'm frustrated...

Ok so I've been trying to answer those unanswerable questions (hence my frustration)

I have this friend who I am sexually attracted to but I have learnt the hard way that sex and friends are just not a good combination. We have this great emotional connection which is something I crave and neither of us is about to risk losing that so that we can get off. We've talked about it like adults, acknowledged the attraction and our intent to just be "friends"

Then on the other hand...

I have great regular sex with this awesome guy... but I refuse to allow myself any kind of deeper connection with him. Despite all his annoyingly cute efforts to engage me outside of the bedroom.

What the hell is my problem???

Obviously I want both in the one person... both have the potential to satisfy my sexual and emotional needs but for some reason I have chosen to segregate those needs.

Things would be so much easier if I was an uncaring emotionless slut... probably more fun too.

The search for answers continues

No comments:

Post a Comment