Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday

Finding the strength to celebrate a friend’s birthday eludes me today...
I feel completely drained... maybe it's because my weekend was so full on (Chinese New Year YEAH... 2 of my favourite things  :P), maybe the gravity of my current situation is catching up with me... maybe it was all the joints I had last night.

My point is I'm supposed to meet my girlfriend in the city today to have lunch and help her celebrate the day.
I will go... but fuck its hard.

She is a really kewl chick and she's goin thru a lot of shit in her life atm so I guess making an appearance and putting a smile on her face is worth the gargantuan effort required to get my ass out of the house.

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY AMINA :)

Vodka shots and Vodka Therapy this Friday night... your shout!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment