Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chemistry

The other day I meet up with an ex-boyfriend.
Originally he had asked me out to the movies but I was like "Honey, if were gonna meet up I'm gonna need drinks".

It was good to see him again... strange, but good.

We caught up on each others lives, competing to see who's life is more fucked up.

He won!

Now I know it's wrong and I don't wish anything bad on him but as he was sharing his tales of woe I could not help but laugh.
I laughed my ass off.

I composed myself long enough to say "Karmas a bitch and you know I am too".

He seemed a little annoyed at first but then he couldn't help himself, and laughed with me.

It was a great ice breaker.

After that things loosened up and it was just like old times.
Originally I had agreed to the meeting because I was curious but I had a really good time.

Times change, people change.
We are nothing like we were but the chemistry is still there.

I've missed him and enough time has passed for all the venom he injected me with to work its way out of my system.
He is still a sleazy selfish prick but I know that now so the way I handle him is different.

Let me explain...

I would compare him to a wolf in sheep's clothing.
When we first met I wasn't aware of this, so when he ate me alive it was a complete surprise.
Now that I am fully aware of who and what he is I think we will be ok.

Don't get me wrong I have absolutely no romantic interest in him anymore.
However, having said that if he tries to sleep with me... and I know he will... I won't put up much of a fight

I could be friends with a Wolf

4 comments:

  1. So then I hope you'd catch up with me someday too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like too... but I don't know... still not sure if I'd hug you or slap you :P call me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lost my phone. so i dont have any of my old number anymore. you message me your number on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. you know that BWS just a block away from M on Mary? I work there now.

    IKR. who couldve thought thered be a bws so close to ours back then?!?!?

    ReplyDelete