Saturday, July 23, 2011

2 Days

I lost my phone on Thursday night.

I was having dinner with my ex, the one whom I've become close with again, the wolf in sheeps clothing.
Not wanting to ruin the night I thought nothing of it at the time, until I realised I'd lost more than just a phone.

I'd lost all my contacts, including the number of a certain Japanese gentleman.

I didn't realise how much I wanted to call him until... I couldn't call him.

You think I'd know the number off by heart or have it written down somewhere, or have some other means of being able to contact him but I don't.

I began to panic.

"What if he thinks I'm ignoring him"?

Surely not... surely he knows me well enough to know I wouldn't do that.

Who am I kidding.

He does know me and I would do that :P

The panic was setting in.

What should I do?

I don't want him to think I'm ignoring him but I don't want him to get the idea that I miss him or anything like that.
That would mean I have "feelings" for him... am I ready to acknowledge that?

Maybe he will think I'm avoiding him because I don't want to go to the gym.

Then he'll think I'm lazy... I don't want him to think I'm lazy... why I am concerned with what he thinks of me?

Should I meet him when he finishes work? oh shit I forgot when he's working this week.

I would go to his place but, I don't want to show up unannounced, that would be rude.

Besides what if he has someone over there.
Why do I care if he has someone over there?

It's not like we're together.
Why do I care if he's not my boyfriend?

After this long winded train of thought 2 things have become clear to me.

1. Apparently I do care.

and

2. It's been 2 days and I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment