Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gluttony

One of the 7 deadly sins and unfortunalety my sin of choice these past few months.
I've done everything in excess and its starting to show.
I'm more bootylicious than normal and worn out.

Thats a polite way of me saying

"Holy shit I'm fucking FAT and looking old"

Guess I have only myself to blame :P
I know exactly how I got here.

It's been a fun ride but now it's time for me to get off.
Even my fat clothes don't fit me anymore, and thats saying something.

Time to hit the gym and I think I just may have the perfect gym buddy to keep me "motivated" ;P

Goodbye McDonalds... Hello JETTS

2 comments:

  1. "i dont think youre ready for this jelly." lol

    oh hun, you can do it. glad youre out of your lesbian chic wardrobe now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what a cunty mole thing to say :P
    Honey I still dress like a lesbian only now I'm a fat one.

    ReplyDelete