Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Standing Still

It is our past that makes us who we are today.

Good and bad.

I've been living in the past for far too long and it's been stopping me from moving into my future.

I've let allot of shit go.
At first it was a relief... it felt good... and things got better.
There isn't the longing... the yearning feeling I once had... and yet I find that I still miss some of the things I left behind.

I'm at a crossroads.

I am so close to something I can taste it.
One more step forward and  it's mine.

Just one more step.

I'm torn between moving on for good or taking a step back.

So for now I find myself here... standing still

2 comments:

  1. dont let your past hold you back..

    step forward..

    :)


    hope you can visit and follow my page too..

    tc always

    http://eveningsthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yam, thanks for stopping by and for the advice... I'm gonna take it and start steppin. I like your blog and the way you think... and oh yeah cute pic ;P

    ReplyDelete